The designer approaches her creations much in the way a sculptor creates an extended body of work. It is only natural as Perozzi comes from a background exhibiting and creating installation and sculptural works and received her education in Sculpture and new genre arts at California State University, Long Beach.
Perozzi creates most of her production pieces in sterling silver, raw brass and 10K gold. The Studio is committed to eco-efficient choices, conscious studio practices and uses recycled metals and ethically sourced materials whenever possible
- All metal scraps are saved and sent to our supplier to be recycled and go back in to the creation of many of our pieces.
- We keep the use of plastic bags to a minimum using recyclable paper products whenever we can.
- All paper waste in the studio is recycled.
- All of our retail partners are independent small businesses
- We regularly participate in local events to support & get to know our communities
- We are committed to supporting charitable organizations whose efforts benefit women, children, and the environment.
- All jewelry is handmade in the Dante Perozzi Jewelry Studio
- Most gemstones and raw materials are either made in the U.S. or purchased from U.S.-based suppliers whenever possible.
- Most packaging supplies are made in the U.S.A.
Please see our FAQ's for order specific information