Thanks so much for your interest in our company. We have a brand new position opening up here at DPJ.
We are looking for an individual to hire on as our Market Manager at Dante Perozzi Jewelry. This role is a great opportunity to join a small but vibrant and creative crew and play an instrumental role in the growth of a creative small business!
- Prepping & Pulling inventory for each market
- Pick up market materials from studio
- Set up/tear down at markets , leave area better than you found it
- Communicate the details of our company values, product and process specifics and unique attributes of each product.
- Use the Shopify POS app/hardware to effectively capture payments and appropriate taxes
- Snap photos and take videos for social media content posting.
- Run post-market reports
- Work with Dante to create market shift schedule
- During times when we have no markets, the position may involve helping with fulfillment and inventory management in the studio and stocking consignment shops and doing drop offs for wholesale clients around the Denver area.
- Must be highly motivated by selling
- Must have the ability to talk to people amiably and comfortably.
- Customer Service Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs comfortably
- Must be available on weekends
- Knowledge of Shopify POS is preferred but we can provide training
- Basic understanding of metal smithing and or casting processes is definitely a bonus but is not required.
$18/hr + 8% commission on sales
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you believe you would be a great fit for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We so look forward to hearing from you!